Ashrafieh 1161, built between the 1900’s, is composed of two floors (vaulted GF + 1).
Built in two phases, it is presumed that the GF was constructed sometime between the 1900’s, and the first floor was added between 1910 -1920’s. Since the roof is made of a concrete slab, waterproofing was installed for protection. The house of staircase, made of wooden beams and red tiles, were fixed and replaced. By securing the roof of the staircase, the safety of the building and its inhabitants has been secured, as well as preventing it from any water leakage damages.